Monday, October 14, 2013

Having Fun With Powerful Water

I usually save Sundays for chores and getting caught up on things around the house.  I've been procrastinating on pulling weeds out front.  I finally got motivated yesterday to clean up the front yard (hopefully for the last time before winter)!  After I pulled weeds and trimmed bushes I was still motivated so I decided to pressure wash the front of the house.  Jeremy usually does all things manly outside so he had to give me a quick lesson before I had at it.  Once I got going I had a blast!!  I managed to give myself a shower and a workout.  I also found it to be a stress reliever.  The water that comes out of the gun is so powerful.  I felt like Spanky in the fire hose scene from Little Rascals (if you don't know what I'm referencing watch the clip below 1:50 in).  I guess the moral or this story is that sometimes the things we classify as chores or put off can actually turn out to be fun, relaxing, etc.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! I love a little manual labor to relieve stress! I tell Bob that every Sunday after helping at the house. I also feel like that after mowing the grass and washing the car. But I hate pulling weeds!! You are probably the same way. It's a very bad task for anyone with OCD. You could pull for hours!!

    ReplyDelete